freestompboxes.org View topic - DIY ProCo Rat
The Pro Co "The RAT" is a guitar effects pedal produced by Pro Co Sound. The original RAT was developed in the basement of Pro Co's Kalamazoo, Michigan facility in 1978. Numerous variations of the original RAT pedal are still being produced today.... New Listing ProCo Vintage Rat Big Box USA Reissue with Battery Door and LED First, the Pro Co logo does not contain the “Sound Inc.” text written down its right side. From the very beginning, the RAT was destined to define “The Sound of the Underground.”.
Review ProCo Rat2 Distortion Pedal Authority
28/05/2013 · Victim #001: ProCo Rat 2 (1989) As you can see, one knob has been replaced and the screw for the battery door has been replaced. It doesn't affect the tone in any way and still sounds like a RAT.... View Price on Amazon View Price on Ebay The RAT pedal has a long and detailed history, filled with plenty of lore and mystery to go around. The original RAT pedal was created by Scott Burhnam in the basement (yes, there were actual rats down there) of Pro Co’s shop in Kalamazoo, Michigan in 1978.
'81 (?) Pro Co Rat A Guitar Forum
23/08/2008 · MY ProCo rat has a low battery. it sounds exactly like the "velcro fuzz" setting on the z.vex fuzz factory. My reason for making this thread however, was to discover why this sound happens. how to download games without google play 25/03/2009 · I just "restored" my 1981 ProCo RAT to original condition, so I have no intention of doing any mods at all to this pedal. It was just a rhetorical question. I thought that if I could somehow do this by hooking up a couple of insulated alligator clips to parts of the footswitch and then running an insulated wire (or wires) out to an external LED through the battery post screwhole in the bottom
ProCo Rat2 Distortion Pedal Classic for a Reason
18/08/2008 · Here is my '82 ProCo Rat: If yours has white dots, it was made in the '90s and is a re-issue, not an actual vintage Rat. You can also tell from the "Sound Inc" next to the ProCo logo. If yours has no battery door on the back, and you're thinking it may be some kind of hodge-podge or Franken-Rat, this is the guts of my '82: edit - Also, FWIW, my early small box Rat is an '83 white face. It's how to put a motorcycle on a trailer 11/01/2008 · I think, bongo, that in the sketch, one of the red wires from the dc jack goes to the battery clip and the other red wire goes to the board. The black wires between the three jacks are all ground. The black wires between the three jacks are all ground.
How long can it take?
ProCo Rat Question Page 2 My Les Paul Forum
- Pro Co WFRAT Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal eBay
- ProCo RAT2 Review Video Related Products & More!
- Chinese ProCo Rat power replacement The Gear Page
- Quick Rat pedal mod AMZ-FX Guitar Effects Blog
How To Put Battery In Proco Rat
A legendary distortion pedal born in the Metal gold era back in the 80s, the ProCo RAT2 brought fresh air into the small (at that time) market of distortion effects.
- Older vero layout for the ProCo Rat with a few mods: Vero layout for the ProCo Rat with a few more mods based on a schematic from beavisaudio. A few errors in the schematic was corrected, and the mods have been modified to accommodate a 5-way rotary switch.
- 11/01/2008 · I think, bongo, that in the sketch, one of the red wires from the dc jack goes to the battery clip and the other red wire goes to the board. The black wires between the three jacks are all ground. The black wires between the three jacks are all ground.
- Pro Co's original Rat distortion pedal has spawned a whole family - six in fact. We invited four of the rodents to meet Michael Casswell. The Pro Co Rat pedal first burst on to the guitar scene in the mid '80s and swept through the guitar playing world like no other dirt pedal has.
- The Proco Rat has become a classic pedal that has a legion of fans among guitar players. I have 3 of them, two Rat2 and a Turbo Rat. The Rat is designed to have a large amount of gain and a …