2017 DORIS CHAMBERS CUP ~STATE FINAL #2~
Winner of the Doris Chambers qualifying event - Pam Majak & Chris O'Reilly... All members are invited to play in all 4Ball events as either a Medley or Mixed team. The 4Ball event will be the competition of the day and trophies awarded for the best score/s on the day. Ladies are not eligible to win traditional club events such as the Maurice Goodear 4Ball. There will be seperate NTP's and ball run down for the Men & Ladies on these competition days. Dress Code: It is a
The Great Southern Star July 28 2015 by The Great
14/06/2018 Thursday Ladies Club Competition Stableford red Doris Chambers Foursomes 15/06/2018 Friday Social Play white /red Keith Joseph Matchplay Round 2 - Must be played by today 16/06/2018 Saturday Club Competition Stableford blue Third Round Handicap Matchplay... L/R Doris Chambers winners Marg Ryan & Marg Johnson, Singles Knockout Champion Chris Yann Beanies, scarves, and coats were the uniform of the day on Wednesday but luckily NO umbrellas were needed to complete the qualifying round of the Doris Chambers foursomes stableford event.
Portarlington Golf Club April 12 2018 - Bellarine Times
Wednesday April 4, Doris Chambers Ladies’ Stableford Foursomes A good field of 68 ladies participated in this event, and an amazing five pairs scored … how to read waves when surfing Doris Chambers Qualifying 08 December, 2018 - Foursomes Stableford Course:
Results Romsey Golf Club Part 11
Four pairs to qualify for foursomes match play knockout finals. Alex Russell Trophy – First played 1963 – 36 holes Stroke Handicap. Played over the two rounds of Club Championships. how to play the card game elevens On Thursday July 12, the women played Foursomes Stableford with the Doris Chambers Cup Qualifying in conjunction. The winners were Barb Croaker and Margaret DeVries with a score of 34 points, while Noelene Dumbrell and Barbara Cook finished runner-up with 32 points. Barb and Margaret shall represent Anglesea in the Doris Chambers Cup Final at Cranbourne and Sanctuary Lakes in …
How long can it take?
The Dunes dominant at Doris Golf Victoria
- Ladies Golf Results – Tuesday 15th May 2018
- The Great Southern Star July 28 2015 by The Great
- Doris Chambers 2014 Settlers Run GoSettlers Run Go
- Fixture Book 2018 19 BRENDA 8 JAN 18
How To Play The Doris Chambers Foursomes Stableford
Doris Chambers Cup. About The Doris Chambers Cup is an 18 Hole Stableford Foursomes event. The perpetual trophy was donated by Miss Doris Chambers OBE, former Ladies Golf Union President and was first played in 1950.
- 18-Hole Foursomes Stableford Tee Time: AM & PM Multi-Tee starts at both venues Handicap Limit: play at Gardiners Run GC in the State Finals (see 1.7). 1.4 In the instance the number of entries exceeds the maximum field capacity, a ballot by entry will occur, and pairs may be transferred to the alternative venue. 1.5 In the event of a tie in both the First and Second Stage rounds, a count
- Doris Chambers 18 Holes Foursomes Qualifyers: Lois Fitzpatrick & Jill Halbwidl 71.5 Net. Ball Winners: Lorraine Adams & Barbara Woodward Margret Martin & Marlene Thompson. Nearest The Pin 17th: Lois Fitzpatrick Competition: 9 Holes Stableford: Winner: Maureen Matthews 19 Stableford Points. Men's Competition Date: Saturday 2nd June 2018 Competition: 18 Hole Stroke-Men's Monthly …
- Another hot, dry day in a week of hot, dry days. A slightly smaller, yet very enthusiastic, field took to the course to attempt to qualify for the annual, state-wide Doris Chambers final to be played at Sanctuary Lakes and Keysborough Golf Clubs in October.
- Individual 36 holes stableford event over two weeks. Best aggregate score is the winner. Handicap in round one applies for both rounds. Best aggregate score …