About The Pleco Feeder
Diet. A well-balanced Pleco diet consists of: Algae and sinking algae wafers. Supplement with raw zucchini or cucumbers as a treat once or twice a week.... Sailfin Pleco / Gibbicep. A much sort after monster catfish for a large freshwater tropical aquarium is the fantastic Common Pleco, Sailfin Pleco or as they are sometimes referred to, Gibbicep.
What does pleco fish eat? Quora
3/01/2008 · I feed my plecos zucchini regularly. But instead of taking the time to boil it in a pot, I put it in a bowl with some water and microwave it for about 3minutes. Does the trick! I just leave it as chunks that I cut originally and they love it.... A little is ok but make sure most of their diet is made up of vegetables and plant based foods. Blanched vegetables is one of the best options when it comes to feeding Bristlenose. Blanched zucchini is a favourite but I’ve found it can mess up the water quite a bit. The best foods I’ve found for feeding Bristlenose Catfish are blanched carrots and broccoli stems that are cut into slithers
How to feed zucchini to my pleco fish Quora
9/12/2011 · I have recently added a Bristlenose Pleco to my tank. I have read that they enjoy some vegetable matter as well as some wood in their diet. I know that the most common veggies are zucchini, cucumbers, and blanched spinach. how to file my 2013 tax return 2/08/2016 · This time of year, I get BOMBARDED with free zucchini (courgette) from well-intentioned neighbors. Luckily, it is an excellent food source for our fish and snails.
how to get pleco to eat veggies MonsterFishKeepers.com
zucchini has more a lot more nutritional value then cucumber. I don't have discus (yet) but my clown plecs seem to love yams especially. I chop up zucchini and yams skin on and freeze them, then just take a slice out, microwave in a little water to blanch and thaw for a few secounds and they sink without issue. blanching can make them more digestable for soem species apparently, but others how to pay for a hotel room with cash A lesser known variety of the species, the Bristlenose Pleco has a lot going for it. Easy to care for and wonderful to watch, this fish makes a great addition to home aquariums.
How long can it take?
Robyn's Pleco Care Page Two Fishpondinfo
- An advice on raising Gold nugget pleco (Baryancistrus sp
- Feeding your fish vegetables AquaticCommunity.com
- Tétra Algae Wafer Fish Food eBay
- Veggies for Your Fish Aquarium Advice
How To Prepare Zucchini For Pleco
11/10/2006 · My plecos eat the veggies I give them, which are either zuchini or peas. My clown loaches love zuchini also, but the inside part, the plecos love the skin. The bits and pieces that float around from the zuchini, all the other fishes eat. I drop the frozen peas in over night, which I assume the plecos eat, as well as the loaches. I know my angels will eat them too.
- 11/10/2006 · My plecos eat the veggies I give them, which are either zuchini or peas. My clown loaches love zuchini also, but the inside part, the plecos love the skin. The bits and pieces that float around from the zuchini, all the other fishes eat. I drop the frozen peas in over night, which I assume the plecos eat, as well as the loaches. I know my angels will eat them too.
- Plecos also love to eat live plants, so be aware if you keep any in your tank that you will have to periodically replace.Give your pleco a special treat by anchoring a piece of zucchini or lettuce to the bottom and letting them munch away.
- 26/04/2012 · Best Answer: Hmm.. The microwave method is a very good one. Zucchini and cucumber, cut slices about 5 mm thick. Put 'm in boiling water for 3-5 minutes, take out with a fork and put in a cup of cold tap water.
- “L” Number Catfish Family Loricariidae. There are 80 genera and more than 560 species. Common names include L-number Catfish, Sucker Catfish, Plecostomus.